Present - The Weather Channel 2000 > OCMs & Personalities

Whose your least favorite OCM?

(1/4) > >>

lfmusiclover:
Alright, I've asked about your favorite OCM's, now its time to talk about our least favorite OCM's.

For me, my least favorite OCM is...well, just about every one hired since 2000. Most were only hired for their looks, per TWC's new belief that looks are better than smarts. There are a few that have been hired since 2000 that I do like, but the majority I don't.

wxmediafan:
I pretty much agree with you Gary.

My least favorite is Alexandra Steele.  That woman dresses like she would be in charge of a salon.  I've never seen a woman wear so many beads.  One of the reasons i no longer watch Evening Edition.

My second would be Nicole Mitchel.  No personality.  enough said there.

Stephen:

--- Quote from: Thunder on July 02, 2007, 12:36:51 PM ---I would have to say Dao Vu. There's nothing special about her but I would hate to have her leave since she's the only Asian OCM  with those sexy "cat" eyes! :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---
Dao Vu's not a meteorologist. ;)

lfmusiclover:
Yeah, she's just a host.  ;)

Localonthe8s:

--- Quote from: SSS on July 02, 2007, 12:48:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Thunder on July 02, 2007, 12:36:51 PM ---I would have to say Dao Vu. There's nothing special about her but I would hate to have her leave since she's the only Asian OCM  with those sexy "cat" eyes! :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---
Dao Vu's not a meteorologist. ;)

--- End quote ---
Oh well. She's still my least favorite. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version