April 19, 2024, 02:09:58 PM

Author Topic: Jen Carfagno  (Read 6340 times)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Jen Carfagno
« on: May 15, 2011, 10:20:23 PM »
I went through all the pages here before creating this (kinda surprised she doesn't have a thread) and I was wondering if anyone remembers when Jen went on maternity leave and what month did she return? I know she was back by September 2009 because I have a clip of her w/ Scott Williams on First Outlook during the historic flooding that took place in GA that month. I also have this clip of her from June 3, 2009 doing the Weekly Planner where it's pretty obvious she's expecting VERY soon. Also in retrospect, I'm a little annoyed that they had her working from 4-7am on FO so close to her maternity leave, she should have been in bed! I think they should have briefly moved her to Day planner of PM Edition until she left on maternity leave instead of having her up so early in the morning. (Ok, end rant  :P)

First Outlook - Weekly Planner 6/3/2009 (Pregnant Jen Carfagno)

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline skaloveexx33

• View Profile
    • n/a
  • Cable Provider: DirecTV
  • SD Channel #: 362
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
Re: Jen Carfagno
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 09:42:53 AM »
IIRC,she had her baby on the first day of summer 2009,and she left that previous Friday. I wanna say she left around June 20th? And she was on maternity leave all that summer and returned in mid-September.  :thumbsup:
MD/VA

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »
Mid-June 09 was the time she had her baby, then she returned late September 2009.

Well, she's strong to be in that timeslot. :P But you do have a point there, Tav. She should have been on bedrest rather than working in early hours.

She is still on DP, right? It's been since forever since I've seen her.
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 01:36:49 PM »
Jen works the latter WV shift
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline wxmediafan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 57
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 03:08:07 PM »
I am sure that if she HAD to be on bed rest, she would not have been working.  We cannot jump to conclusions and say TWC made her work.  I am sure that if Jen was uncomfortable working, TWC would have let her take some time off. 

Generally the only time you are put onto bedrest is if there is complications with the pregnancy.

As a sidenote, Jen is a beautiful pregnant woman, just saying.

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 05:23:45 PM »
I am sure that if she HAD to be on bed rest, she would not have been working.  We cannot jump to conclusions and say TWC made her work.  I am sure that if Jen was uncomfortable working, TWC would have let her take some time off. 

Generally the only time you are put onto bedrest is if there is complications with the pregnancy.

I wasn't saying she should be completely bedridden, I meant that I felt she should have been working at a later time instead of so early in the morning that's all. Uncomfortable or not, I know she had to be a little exhausted. Also I agree, she was indeed a beautiful pregnant woman.  :)

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline wxmediafan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 57
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 11:36:05 AM »

I wasn't saying she should be completely bedridden, I meant that I felt she should have been working at a later time instead of so early in the morning that's all. Uncomfortable or not, I know she had to be a little exhausted. Also I agree, she was indeed a beautiful pregnant woman.  :)
Gotchya.

But still, that doesn't make sense.  What's the difference between workin 8 or 9 hours in the morning than 8 or 9 hours throughout the day or night.  Especially if you are used to mornings.  I don't see how that would have taken a toll on her.