Present - The Weather Channel 2000 > OCMs & Personalities

Is there anyplace online where we can find what ex-OCMs are doing now?

(1/2) > >>

JBC:
I know a few, but that's about all. Where are Rick Griffen and Will Annen working? Some others I can think of are Sharon Resultan, Dave Swartz, Hillary Andrews, Melissa Barrington. Now we have Nicole Mitchell, Bill Keneely and Alexandra Steele. Are these people still in the industry?   

Anistorm:
The only way you can KNOW and what you can do is to google them. Eventually 40% of the time some information will appear. Facebook is a good source, but don't rely on it too much.

And to answer the question to your topic, no. Refer to above.

twcclassics:
Indeed there is!

http://www.twcclassics.com/miscellaneous/former-ocms

TWCToday:

--- Quote from: JBC on February 04, 2011, 06:38:43 PM ---I know a few, but that's about all. Where are Rick Griffen and Will Annen working? Some others I can think of are Sharon Resultan, Dave Swartz, Hillary Andrews, Melissa Barrington. Now we have Nicole Mitchell, Bill Keneely and Alexandra Steele. Are these people still in the industry?   

--- End quote ---
Check out Matt's site but off the top of my head.... Sharon retired to take care of her kids, Dave is sometimes a fill in on air, Nicole is still in the air force and thats about all I got.

RSully94:
Nicole Mitchell - Now a Minnesota State Senator
Kim Cunningham - Coach at Speechworks; she also was on a Podcast for awhile as well
Betty Davis - Chief Meteorologist at WPLG Local 10 - the same station Michael Lowry works at now as well
Melissa Barrington - is a meteorologist for WDTNTV in Dayton, Ohio
Eric Fisher - is at the same station he left TWC for in 2013
Sharon Resultan - her kids are grown now but recently I found she is now active at a church she goes to.
Crystal Egger - was most recently at NBC in San Diego but doesn't seem to be a current OCM anywhere. She is the president of something called Monarch Weather however
Kevin Robinson - still chief meteorologist at WLWT in Cincinatti
Alexandra Steele - was at CBS46 in Atlanta as recently as 2021 but not sure if she is still there.
Adam Berg - currently a meteorologist at NBC6 in South Florida
Mark Mancuso - still at Accuweather TV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version