Classics - The Weather Channel from 1982-1999 > TWC Classics News

TWC Classics relaunch

<< < (2/7) > >>

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: TWCC_Lightning on October 28, 2012, 11:13:51 PM ---You mean you would just add content about weather events and storm systems, but everything I mentioned in my previous post in this thread would go nowhere? The clips and pics would still be on there?

--- End quote ---
Yes and no. I would scale back the current content to make room for the new content. So instead of having every single LF and BTF, I would only post the best/most memorable. Maybe a sitemap would help.

Lightning:
What about the pictures of the tour of TWC's facilities? Could u keep that? I understand you can't keep everything on there just as it is and add this other stuff  to the site because the server would crash, would it not?

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: TWCC_Lightning on October 29, 2012, 06:23:28 PM ---What about the pictures of the tour of TWC's facilities? Could u keep that? I understand you can't keep everything on there just as it is and add this other stuff  to the site because the server would crash, would it not?

--- End quote ---
Yes, it would be under "series" category in the blog.

twcclassics:
Still in the planning stages, but here's the most recent site map.

twcclassics:
Since some have objected to the changes, I decided to post a poll to see what others think.

http://www.twcclassics.com/blog/site-news/current-or-previous-navigation/478/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version