Classics - The Weather Channel from 1982-1999 > TWC Classics News

New content management system

<< < (2/2)

twcclassics:
Much to my surprise, I was able to get the music section done rather quickly. Now I plan to go through each playlist, making sure that each official one is accurate, and that each yearly "other songs" list doesn't contain duplicates.

Thanks for your patience during this transition!

twcclassics:
Now that I've rolled the entire site over to the new CMS, I'm curious if any of you are running into any problems. Specifically, are you having any trouble finding what you need? Whether it's new content or stuff you refer back to every now and then. So far I've received no complaints, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I've brought back some old content that a visitor asked for. If there's anything you'd like back that I took down, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks! :D

Lightning:
I would prefer that the names of the shows and their title cards be in alphabetical order, like they were before, if that's possible.

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: TWCC_Lightning on January 17, 2011, 06:40:44 PM ---I would prefer that the names of the shows and their title cards be in alphabetical order, like they were before, if that's possible.

--- End quote ---
I'm actually looking into multiple sorting options. I know some people prefer having date order, so they can easily see what's new. But then there are those (like yourself) that like a more logical order, so they can easily find old content (without having to remember when it was posted).

twcclassics:
Wish granted! The images are now in order by title on the category pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version