WeatherScan Local Emulator Project > News and Updates

Weather Star XL Emulator Idea

(1/3) > >>

cc17926:
well.. im always busy working on something.. while the poll is in progress for an addition to the weatherscan emulator, i figured i would theorize on how to create a weather star xl emulator will full motion. this project is not one of those "powerpoint" or "after effects" projects, it is a programming language project. while i have no problem with powerpoint or after effects, i try to use tools that are accessible to me. LFMusicFan has seemed to sponsor my activities and allowed me to use his background sequences. this project will conquer the "still icon" with no motion handicap and "still background" with no transition. the emulator, much like the real XL will render a set of image files into a mini-movie, then play the mini-movies back at their required time slots.

here is a small example of what i put together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Smp2l16Is

comments are welcome (and encouraged)!!

twcfan68:
I think that's an awesome idea! The little clip you posted looks very good.  :clap: I would definitely enjoy using it if this turns into a real project.

TWCDude:
If it does, indeed, turn out to be a project. Would it be possible to select from which version of the XL someone could use?
XL v1, XL v2, and XL v3.

Mike M:
I like this idea! I'm all for it!

curtjr4:
I'd also go for it :smoke2: This could be a major thing to theTWC community. We have a Wx4000, maybe a Junior in the future, WxScanXL, and now a WxXL. Its an excelent idea! :clap:

(THe video is great as well)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version