May 17, 2024, 01:09:33 PM

Author Topic: Eddie Reasoner's new song AltoStratus available on his website!  (Read 3750 times)

Offline JckEdwards

• TWC Musician
    • View Profile
Hey I just noticed that Eddie Reasoner has his new song AltoStratus up on his website for listen and buy. I just downloaded it.....FANTASTIC.....heard it will be featured in Septembers playlist- apparently visitors to his new website can get a sneak preview and download it.....fabulous musicianship on this one!  A Winner.
www.nashangelesmusic.com is the site .....look under cool jazz.

I'm stoked!!!!

JE

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Eddie Reasoner's new song AltoStratus available on his website!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »
Jack, please don't post duplicate topics. Thanks.

As for the song, sounds great!  :twothumbs:

Offline JckEdwards

• TWC Musician
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »
Sorry, new to the site.....I was just sostoked when I heard this new song, I forgot about the other post a couple of weeks ago, yeah this song is different than anything Eddie Reasoner has done before...it has this middle eastern melody thing going and then some kind of violin thing and a groovin' beat and some incredible musicians.....finally some new music!!!! YES!!!!

JE

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:25:48 PM »
That is a sweet song!  :biggrin:

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »
Sorry, new to the site.....I was just sostoked when I heard this new song, I forgot about the other post a couple of weeks ago, yeah this song is different than anything Eddie Reasoner has done before...it has this middle eastern melody thing going and then some kind of violin thing and a groovin' beat and some incredible musicians.....finally some new music!!!! YES!!!!

JE

I'm not talking about your other thread. You posted this same thread about 5 minutes ago in the Questions board and I moved it here. Then I saw that you posted this same topic in this very same board right about the same time I moved this thread.

LOL, it's funny that you should be so excited. You sound more like a fan than someone who works for/with Eddie.  :D

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »
I like it. It's a great song. It's interesting, I have ideas for songs like that all the time. :yes:

Can't wait to hear it air on TWC! :)
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 10:15:32 PM »
Can't wait to hear it :happy: I like the song.

Offline JckEdwards

• TWC Musician
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »
I am a BIG Eddie Reasoner fan,  my Dad works for their publishing company, so I get to hear about whats coming up, thats how I know its gonna be on the Weather Channel come Monday......its very exciting to hear the new songs this guy comes up with.....he writes sometimes with a guy by the name of Gary Oleyar.....Oleyar does the violin, guitars and Eddie does the keyboards, melodies, arrangements and stuff like that....they really make some great music.   I'm pretty excited about this new one!!!!!!!! Altostratus......Dad said they almost called it another name but Eddie wanted to keep it with the Weather Titles which he likes...he's a very accomplished pilot you know.....I mean twin engine, commercial rated pilot guy....like flys the big jets kind of guy......very interesting guy......more than just a piano player!!!!!!  I'm a BIG FAN - he's a nice guy too!

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 04:21:42 PM »
So if he's just a fan, then I suppose he shouldn't be in the musicians group?

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 04:29:06 PM »
I am a BIG Eddie Reasoner fan,  my Dad works for their publishing company, so I get to hear about whats coming up, thats how I know its gonna be on the Weather Channel come Monday......its very exciting to hear the new songs this guy comes up with.....he writes sometimes with a guy by the name of Gary Oleyar.....Oleyar does the violin, guitars and Eddie does the keyboards, melodies, arrangements and stuff like that....they really make some great music.   I'm pretty excited about this new one!!!!!!!! Altostratus......Dad said they almost called it another name but Eddie wanted to keep it with the Weather Titles which he likes...he's a very accomplished pilot you know.....I mean twin engine, commercial rated pilot guy....like flys the big jets kind of guy......very interesting guy......more than just a piano player!!!!!!  I'm a BIG FAN - he's a nice guy too!
Wow! Eddie Reasoner flew planes

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 06:00:24 PM »
Mike, I put him in the musicians group because his father works for/with Eddie.

Wow Jack, that's pretty interesting that Eddie is a pilot. I never woulda guessed!  :biggrin:

Offline JckEdwards

• TWC Musician
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »
Hey just heard that The Weather Channel decided to axe "AltoStratus" from the Sept. playlist.  Apparently in favor of Equinox or something like that....perhaps we should write their music guy and request they reconsider "AltoStratus" I like that song. Don't quite understand but then again- it's not about music its about Weather.

J

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 02:32:49 PM »
Hey just heard that The Weather Channel decided to axe "AltoStratus" from the Sept. playlist.  Apparently in favor of Equinox or something like that....perhaps we should write their music guy and request they reconsider "AltoStratus" I like that song. Don't quite understand but then again- it's not about music its about Weather.

J
That's quite disappointing I wanted to hear "Altostratus". They aired H2O instead. I emailed TWC if they can play the song but TWC can't play music based on viewer request. It depends on what the artist sends and their BMI license.