Classics - The Weather Channel from 1982-1999 > Local Forecast

Untitled by Ficara

(1/2) > >>

Mike M:
Does anyone know where I can get the untitled song by Ficara that played in January 1998? See the last link on the page below for a clip:

http://twcclassics.com/music/local-forecast-playlists/transition/january-1998.html

twcclassics:
AFAIK, it's never been available.

cbusylol:
Yes, this appears to be enigmatic track. It appears to be only available in the 2 minute clip on TWCC. I've checked various repositories (Amazon music, iTunes, etc) to see if the song eventually was given a 'title' and released through a standard means, but I could not find anything. Truly a mystery...

Perhaps it was mistakenly tagged as Ficara as the artist (you have to admit it stands to be very different from his other songs). It almost has a nu-jazz, electronic sound to it.

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: cbusylol on August 13, 2017, 05:41:00 PM ---Yes, this appears to be enigmatic track. It appears to be only available in the 2 minute clip on TWCC. I've checked various repositories (Amazon music, iTunes, etc) to see if the song eventually was given a 'title' and released through a standard means, but I could not find anything. Truly a mystery...

Perhaps it was mistakenly tagged as Ficara as the artist (you have to admit it stands to be very different from his other songs). It almost has a nu-jazz, electronic sound to it.

--- End quote ---

It's interesting that you'd post this now because I recently found out that the title is "Saxy." A TWCC visitor tipped me off to this. He says he got the information from Ficara, so I assume it's legit.

Bryan:
Wonder why Sue hasn't released it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version