WeatherScan Local Emulator Project > Latest Release Information

Emulator Release - March 2009

(1/5) > >>

cc17926:
I am going to keep this short and sweet..

This is simply a required maintence release. The update is to ensure that everyone is on the same page with the emulator as with the current development. The January release (and its update) of the emulator expired March 20th. To continue using the emulator, follow these steps.
-Login to CINE: http://copper.yi.org:21863
-Go to downloads and keys
-If you do not have the emulator installed on your computer (or now wish to use a new computer), install the main emulator release.
-Download the "March Update" archive, and extract it to: C:\wsxl
-Run the SetAffiliate program to set your ID. (This is required or else the emulator will crash on start!)
-Run the emulator itself. (Key dialog will appear to 'Get a Key')

Enjoy!

Side note:
The XL export function is infact built into this emulator release, however it is not enabled in this public build. If you would like to take advantage of the export function, contact me through PM.

tuez13:
Thanks for the update!  What was tweaked/added/removed?  Just curious!

Mike M:
I'm trying to run the new version, but I get a File Open Error at the upgrade screen. I already have entered my username on the affiliate ID page.

Username: MikeM2010

TWCToday:

--- Quote from: Mike M on March 22, 2009, 05:54:41 PM ---I'm trying to run the new version, but I get a File Open Error at the upgrade screen. I already have entered my username on the affiliate ID page.

Username: MikeM2010

--- End quote ---
Close the program and/or try a system restart

Mike M:
Nevermind, I had to move my March 2009 files from the mar09 to wsxl folder. Didn't understand the directions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version