June 04, 2024, 03:39:59 PM

Author Topic: The Pot Belly Stove  (Read 1316240 times)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: The Pot Belly Stove
« Reply #12195 on: November 23, 2010, 08:29:31 PM »
I made a cover page for my scripted story, now you'll get the chance to see all the characters in the family and the logo. NOTE - This is a ROUGH DRAFT, That's why this is in black and white. Some of the characters outside of Daniel, Rodney, Kara, Jason and Melody are most likely to change in appearance. The sketch drawing of Ana is my very first attempt here so she does look rough, but I don't plan to keep that design of her. The first time I worked on a Dean sketch was this past Summer, but there is an alternate design (involving his hairstyle) So in case close, character and Logo Designs are subject to change. Below is a character profile.  :thumbsup:

Daniel Stoop
(Daniel is 32 years old and the patriarch of the Stoop family. He’s been married to his childhood friend Kara for 15 years who he has 4 children by [two sets of twins] named Jason, Melody, Dean, and Ana. He currently works part-time as a police officer for the Kansas City police department with his best friends Harvey and Jeremy, his other friend Adam Dale is Chief of Police. Daniel is also an only son to his father Rodney. His birthday is in September.)

Kara Hawthorne (Maiden Name) Stoop
(Kara is 30 years old and is the matriarch of the Stoop family. She has been married to Daniel for 15 years and has 4 children by him. She also currently runs her own home bakery/catering business as a part-time job and hopes that one day she can branch out a chain of bakeries and become as famous as Martha Stewart or Chef Emeril. Her birthday is in May.)

Jason Stoop
(Jason is the oldest sibling and first born twin [Age 14] He is best known for his bad boy image and having a potty mouth of a sailor to go along with it. Although he pretends to be tough and hard on the outside, he’s somewhat insecure, vain and shallow on the inside. His birthday is in March.)

Melody Stoop
(Melody is the second oldest twin [Age 14] she’s also the smartest sibling of all four with an IQ of 180. Although she’s usually sweet and down to earth, she can be ruthless when she’s determined to get her point across to people. She tends to voice a lot of her opinions from her liberal standpoint. Her birthday is in April.)

Ana Stoop
(Ana is the third oldest sibling and first born twin of she and Dean. [Age 13] Ana is the “tomboy” type, more athletic than any of her other siblings, she plays softball, basketball, and even tried out for the football team at her school once, but beyond her tomboy attitude she can still act "girly girly". Her birthday is in November.)

Dean Stoop
(Dean is the 4th oldest [baby] of the four siblings [Age 13] He’s pretty well rounded in his personality, he’s also the only openly gay character in this scripted story. [Season One Episode 8: “Comin’ Out”] His birthday is in November.)

Farrah Hawthorne
(Farrah is one of Kara’s siblings most notably her identical twin sister. She’s the total opposite of Kara; she’s wild, silly, a party girl and is in self denial that she’s 30. She still believes she’s a teenager at heart.)

Rodney Stoop
(Rodney is Daniel’s father, but from the way he acts you would think otherwise. He’s harsh and straight forward and often belittles Daniel at his expense and vice versa. Although it may seem that Rodney doesn’t care for his son, deep down he does and somewhat admires him for being a better dad to his kids than he ever was to him. When Rodney isn’t showing up at his son’s home unannounced, he usually resides at the community center for war veterans where he loves to play cards with his war buddies and flirt with the female nurses who served in the Vietnam War.)

Judith “Judy” Turner (Maiden Name) Stoop – Recurring Character
(Only seen in about 3 different episodes, Judith is Rodney’s ex- wife and Daniel’s mother who until Season Three [Debut episode “Mama’s Boy”] he thought was dead, but it turns out Judith has been in the Witness Protection Program the past 28 years for being involved in a local political scandal similar to the Water Gate scandal that occurred with President Nixon during the 1970’s. She was secretly going to publish the scandal in the newspaper until the corrupted politicians threatened to have her killed. Rodney was aware of her whereabouts but continued to lie to Daniel that she died in a car crash when he was 4 years old. Although Daniel welcomed his mother with opened arms again another bombshell revealed that she almost aborted Daniel for committing adultery with another man and was uncertain who the father was.)

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline brbjambajuice

• Sunny!
    • View Profile
    • Grapple Website
  • HD Channel #: nope
  • SD Channel #: 61
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22884
« Reply #12196 on: November 23, 2010, 08:54:48 PM »
Anyone know how big the Black Friday discounts are? Maybe if they're big enough, I could get that iPod touch i've been wanting... :P

By how big, I mean like how big are the discounts running in stores, or is there any online Black Friday's?

3:19 joshua8790: Who put the in n out secrets as topic? xD
3:30 joshua8790: Wow, power surge
3:31 SpringRubberMB: it's all of the burger greatness messing with your power
3:32 Ferret95|XP: eh vood lek du beh eh damburger!

Offline beanboy89

• Ultimate Member
  • Caulk the wagons and float!
    • View Profile
    • http://billy.mozfaq.org/
  • SD Channel #: 53
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22608
  • WxScan Ch. #: 101
« Reply #12197 on: November 23, 2010, 09:09:37 PM »
How about a "black Sunday" "deal?" Last Sunday, a group of friends and I were walking around Lancaster city, and some guy offered to sell us a 16 GB iPad for $350.  :P
My super-awesome website!
[00:45] <SpringRubberMB> I wear a condom everywhere I go!

phw115wvwx

« Reply #12198 on: November 24, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »
My Thanksgiving plan is unfortunately pushed off to this weekend as I have to work the entire week.  My family and I will visit and eat out at a few nice places.  In my opinion, the first and second weeks of December are the best time to shop at the mall where you can avoid the Black Friday crowd and the panicking last-minute shoppers.

By the way, you're looking at my 2,000th post to this forum.  Thanks for all the friendships and support! :wave:

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #12199 on: November 24, 2010, 12:53:48 PM »
I got my first college acceptance today, but I don't want to deal with the woes of senioritis now lol.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:15:57 PM by Localonthe8s »

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12200 on: November 24, 2010, 01:39:49 PM »
I got my first college acceptance today, but I don't want to deal with the woes of senioritis now lol.

Congrats!  :biggrin: What college did you get accepted to?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 04:09:37 PM by SnowManiac »

NintenGamers Nation

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
« Reply #12201 on: November 24, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »
My Thanksgiving plan is unfortunately pushed off to this weekend as I have to work the entire week.  My family and I will visit and eat out at a few nice places.  In my opinion, the first and second weeks of December are the best time to shop at the mall where you can avoid the Black Friday crowd and the panicking last-minute shoppers.

By the way, you're looking at my 2,000th post to this forum.  Thanks for all the friendships and support! :wave:
Congrats Patrick! :)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12202 on: November 25, 2010, 11:41:37 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving, Turkey Day, Gobble Day, whatever term you prefer. I hope everyone enjoys spending time with family and friends while remembering the true meaning behind today that we should be grateful and blessed to have and celebrate life and togetherness with the ones we love.  :happy: In the true spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I would post two Thanksgiving episodes from my scripted series. Once again Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

NintenGamers Nation

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #12203 on: November 25, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope everyone has an awesome one and eat lots of turkey (I know I will! :P).

hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12204 on: November 25, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving

Have any of you had your feast yet? I am about to and am so excited!!! :biggrin:

Have a safe and pleasant day, everyone. And for most of us, STAY WARM! :)

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #12205 on: November 26, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
Hope everyone had a superior Thanksgiving!  :)  ill be spending my day in Ocala with family so yeah ill have a broken sig/avatar for a few hours when i leave :P
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline Charismatic Applesauce

• Nice and mushy.
  • Ultimate Member
  • A tu lado.
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 270
  • SD Channel #: 30
  • SD WxStar ID #: 21813
  • WxScan Ch. #: 116
« Reply #12206 on: November 26, 2010, 08:45:19 AM »
Thanksgiving wasn't as good as good as it could be, but hopefully today and the weekend would be better. I'm staying in Columbus. And I saw the IntelliStar for the first time in 2 years! :dance:
iWitness   YouTube   Twitter   Facebook
Neither rain or shine will keep a man from making an ass of himself on the news. —Anderson Cooper

phw115wvwx

« Reply #12207 on: November 26, 2010, 12:05:15 PM »
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! B)  At least someone in the office made everyone who had to work during the holiday some pumpkin pie, so I was able to share in that aspect with the rest of you.

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #12208 on: November 26, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! B)  At least someone in the office made everyone who had to work during the holiday some pumpkin pie, so I was able to share in that aspect with the rest of you.

Pumpkin Pie is awesomely good! I made some from scratch on Wednesday night, and my family tried it yesterday.. it turned out to be outstanding!
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12209 on: November 26, 2010, 12:51:23 PM »
I'm glad and hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving. :) Despite the drastic temperature swing here, yesterday was a good day. When you're making the feast and watching football all day, the weather outside doesn't really matter. :P

And Ana, that Thanksgiving graphic you posted is hypnotizing me, and I don't know why. :lol: