April 23, 2024, 06:07:36 AM

Author Topic: No one likes me anymore  (Read 10151 times)

Offline ilovemikebettes

• I ♥ Mike Bettes,the king!
  • Mike Bettes=Awesome!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
  • SD Channel #: 362
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
Re: No one likes me anymore
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »
I think there are a lot of people who communicate with us on these forums and other places online because they have little friends in real life, as well as emotional problems. Though, that really isn't the right thing to do if you want to improve yourself. I've noticed this at other forums I've been to too, not just TWC forums.
That's me. :( No body likes me at school. They say when I come back from being absent,"I liked it when you weren't here."  :cry:
wtf, that's just mean :( *hugs*
Thanks. And when we are making movies in class,they say,"We're gonna put a screen over you while you are talking. You're not gonna be in the movie!" My 4th grade teacher got mad at me after I said "Hi mom!" when I saw her video camera in her hand.

Mike Bettes is FOREVER!
I miss you,ThunderFever on YouTube. You will be sorely missed,and many Ryan Farish songs in your honour.

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2008, 06:38:27 PM »
No one asks for my iPod, and when they do I reject it. So no one really knows (well, at least the students) that I listen to instrumental music. During school I only listen to it on the bus ride home.

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »
No one asks for my iPod, and when they do I reject it. So no one really knows (well, at least the students) that I listen to instrumental music. During school I only listen to it on the bus ride home.
That's my biggest thing - People always ask me if they can use my phone, ipod, calculator, etc. I would never trust ANYONE with things that I value so much in everyday life.

But then again, I'm surrounded with kids who have absolutely no values whatsoever. :happy:
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."