March 28, 2024, 05:31:20 PM

Author Topic: Playstation/Wii -Video Games  (Read 67306 times)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Playstation/Wii -Video Games
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2016, 09:45:42 PM »
These are some games I've gotten over the past 6 months...

Wii U
Physical Discs
Super Mario Maker
Yoshi's Woolly World

Digital Downloads
Rayman Legends
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64; Virtual Console)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA; Virtual Console)
Word Search by POWGI
Donkey Kong Country (SNES; Virtual console)
Ducktales: Remastered
Shovel Knight

*I'm just 10 gold coins short of getting Super Mario 64 to download from My Nintendo. I never owned or played on a N64 (basically went from the SNES to the Gamecube) so I never got to play this game, I'm curious to see if it lives up to the hype of being one of the best Mario games of all time.

* I  haven't really brought any 3DS XL games over the past 6 months (physical or digital), but I have played some demo games of games I'm on the fence about buying.

Playstation 4
Physical Discs
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (got the PS4 bundle that included this)
Far Cry 4
Need for Speed Rivals

Digital Downloads
Tales from the Borderlands Episodes 1-5 (Episode 1 was free to download since I was/am a PS+ member)
The Walking Dead: Season Two (Free w/ PS+ membership)
Monopoly
Tembo The Badass Elephant

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • SD Channel #: 46
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2016, 11:48:53 PM »
You're gonna love Super Mario 64! Ive played it on both the N64 and Wii U, with the classic pro controller, Wii U is way better in terms of it fitting in. Although Sunshine is the greatest Mario game of all time for me. :) I've had Mario maker since December, I just recently got Splatoon, it's pretty fun, and addictive. I have the digital version of Mario 64 and Mario Kart Super Circuit. I'm pretty much a die-hard nintendo fan, more specifically mario fan. :) I also bought Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 both digital versions. I've played Mario Kart 8 to the point where I can play any course any class blindfolded backwards. Yeah when you have nothing to do and no school for 8 months that's what your time gets devoted to. :) I have a bunch of other various digital games that I haven't played in a while. I recently broke out my GameCube to play Mario Party 7 and Luigi's Mansion. I'm more into Dolphin on my PC for hacking and video recording capabilities, well that and I can play Dobutsu no mori E+ without having to buy a Japanese port. How is Yoshi's Wooly World? I'm considering buying it.

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2016, 01:15:49 PM »
I've had Mario maker since December, I just recently got Splatoon, it's pretty fun, and addictive. I have the digital version of Mario 64 and Mario Kart Super Circuit. I'm pretty much a die-hard nintendo fan, more specifically mario fan. :) I also bought Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 both digital versions. I've played Mario Kart 8 to the point where I can play any course any class blindfolded backwards. Yeah when you have nothing to do and no school for 8 months that's what your time gets devoted to. :) I have a bunch of other various digital games that I haven't played in a while. I recently broke out my GameCube to play Mario Party 7 and Luigi's Mansion.

Speaking of Super Mario Maker, if you want to you can check out one of the levels I made. It's called, "Boo-tiful Terrorhouse". It's a Ghosthouse level. The other 4 levels I uploaded are levels collaborated between me and my niece.
ID: 964B-0000-01D4-7A7F

Also, if you're good enough to breeze through say 200cc on Mario Kart 8 with ease then I praise you. :worship: I'm a pro at every class from 50cc to Mirror mode in Grand Prix, but 200cc severely bruises my ego. :lol:

There's a rumor Luigi's Mansion 3 is in the works for the NX (along with some Wii U game ports, Mario Maker and Splatoon rumored to be two of them.) The more rumors I hear about the NX, the more excited/hyped I get. The only con is, they're rumors so..... :hmm: I hope we hear something about the NX at E3 this June so we can put some of these rumors to rest.

You're gonna love Super Mario 64! Ive played it on both the N64 and Wii U, with the classic pro controller, Wii U is way better in terms of it fitting in. Although Sunshine is the greatest Mario game of all time for me. :)

I don't know what it is about Super Mario Sunshine, but I didn't like it for some reason. I never owned it when I had my Gamecube, the first time I played it, I rented it from Blockbuster (anybody even remembers Blockbuster?) and the second time was when I was in middle school in the 6th grade I borrowed the game from a friend. Neither time could I get that interested in playing it, I mean I REALLY tried, but it wasn't that fun to me.

How is Yoshi's Wooly World? I'm considering buying it.

Yoshi's Woolly World is pretty good imo. Graphically, I think it's one of the most visually appealing Wii U games thus far. Honestly, if you like Yoshi's Island games, you'll like Yoshi's Woolly World. :thumbsup:

NintenGamers Nation

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
Yeah I'll check that out, I haven't played it in a few weeks, I forget what I even made, a lot of them are just scribbly made courses and a few that are pretty crazy. :) Please I'm at the point of wishing they'd make a 200cc mirror mode already. The only track that I can never come to terms with is Neo Bowser City, 200cc and those turns, that was a battle! :) Although considering that the game is already 2 years old, (prehistoric in Wii U terms :) ) I find it hard to believe they have anything left for that game, I imagine NX is the big focus right now. Yes I am praying the Luigi's Mansion 3 rumor is true. I have played the original and Dark Moon to extent as well. I am right there with you, the more that the rumors are confirmed fake, only heighten my excitement to find out what the heck it is. My bet is on the home console with a handheld tablet that can be taken further than 15 feet away. I can't see them not saying *anything* at E3 the least I see them doing is shedding light on what it isn't and maybe a sketch of it, but seeing as though it was announced over a year ago, it is probably is ready to be displayed. Yeah with Sunshine it seems to e a hit or miss with fans, there are die-hard fans like me and this other site I am affiliated with, and people who just couldn't get into it. I've come to accept that. :) Yes I remember Blockbuster, I went there, circa 2007, and found a guide for Super Mario Galaxy and I asked the guy how much it was and he said "that actually isn't supposed to be on the shelf anymore you can just take it if you want", and there went my summer. Yeah I think Wooly World will be my next purchase. Are you into those amiibo things? I could never really get into the figurines, I have like 3 but they are in a box deep in my closet collecting dust. The Animal Crossing cards I collect though, probably because I collected E-reader cards, anyone remember those? So it was like a revival of them for me. Have you ever played Wario World? I've done a speedrun of the game and finished just shy of 3 hours! That was after a week of non-stop playing it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:39:49 PM by SO7430 »

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2016, 06:56:23 PM »
Yeah I'll check that out, I haven't played it in a few weeks, I forget what I even made, a lot of them are just scribbly made courses and a few that are pretty crazy. :) Please I'm at the point of wishing they'd make a 200cc mirror mode already. The only track that I can never come to terms with is Neo Bowser City, 200cc and those turns, that was a battle! :)

Neo Bowser City is one of my favorite DLC courses, If I'm doing 200cc on that course I have to play as a lightweight character and a kart for the exact reason you mentioned, those sharp turns. I seem to do better with that combination.

Although considering that the game is already 2 years old, (prehistoric in Wii U terms :) ) I find it hard to believe they have anything left for that game, I imagine NX is the big focus right now. 

Yeah, that's one of the disappointing things about MK8, I would have liked to have seen it get the kind of DLC support that Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS has gotten. MK (along with Smash) has always been my all-time favorite franchises. I would have loved to have seen more retro courses, particularly from MK:Super Circuit, Sunset Wilds (and the music in a lot of the courses) was always one of my favorites. Not too surprised Super Circuit didn't get a lot of love in MK8, it seems to be the black sheep of the franchise by MK fans. Why I don't know, I felt like Mario Kart Wii was the worst MK game followed by Mario Kart Double Dash.

Yes I am praying the Luigi's Mansion 3 rumor is true. I have played the original and Dark Moon to extent as well.

There's like a million rumors floating around, but this is one of two I believe. Only because there were rumors Dark Moon was going to be on the Wii U (until it was revealed for the 3DS  d'oh!). According to the rumor, LM3 was initially a Wii U game that got scrapped for the NX instead because of poor Wii U sales. Not too far fetched to believe. I think the rumor about the NX being on par or powerful than the PS4 is likely true as well, but that might not mean much if the rumors are true about the PS4 being modified for 4K resolution, that will likely mean a more powerful PS4 anyway.

My bet is on the home console with a handheld tablet that can be taken further than 15 feet away. I can't see them not saying *anything* at E3 the least I see them doing is shedding light on what it isn't and maybe a sketch of it, but seeing as though it was announced over a year ago, it is probably is ready to be displayed.

I'm torn on this, a year ago I was thinking a Wii U/3DS type hybrid. Now I'm thinking we'll have something similar to the Wii U Gamepad (likely slimmer in thickness like an iPad or Amazon Kindle maybe) with physical buttons/sticks where you can download a digital copy of games you play on the NX console at home and play them on the go away from home if that's possible to do. It would be better than outright streaming games via internet connection because not all locations you travel to have stable, reliable internet.

Are you into those amiibo things? I could never really get into the figurines, I have like 3 but they are in a box deep in my closet collecting dust.

I have two, Mario (Super Smash Bros Edition) and Rosalina & Luma (Super Smash Bros Edition). I had to get the Roaslina (European version) online from Amazon imported from Germany. Scalpers hijacked the prices on the North American version to like 70 bucks. They're not in the case anymore, but they are as well just collecting dust. I bought them out of curiosity for Smash Bros and Mario Party 10 to try out Amiibo Mode on there when I play MP10 with my niece. I only used it on Smash Bros Wii U once (never bothered trying it on the 3DS version) and I used it once on MK8 to unlock the Mario and Rosalina Mii Character costumes. I think most people buy Amiibos for collection purposes than for the compatible games themselves.

The Animal Crossing cards I collect though, probably because I collected E-reader cards, anyone remember those?

I had e-Reader cards for Super Mario Bros. 3 (Gameboy Advance Version) for my GBA, but I never used them to play the bonus levels because I didn't own the e-Reader device that connects to your GBA.

Have you ever played Wario World? I've done a speedrun of the game and finished just shy of 3 hours! That was after a week of non-stop playing it.

No, I've never really looked into Wario World.  :no:

NintenGamers Nation

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2016, 10:08:39 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhCRZXN9Ehw

This is from August, I had it set to a team battle, 200cc, hard COM players, and the items set to frantic mode. You see me pass Bowser at the end he was in 7th place when I crossed the line.

That's too bad its a very under rated game, largely due to the fact how short it was. It had one of the best game soundtracks I've ever heard, If you like jazz you'll fall in love with it.

Yeah That's what I've been thinking, NX, even the name is intriguing, I'm sure a name change is coming, since it has been labeled codename NX. I really think the LM3 is possible, they've got my pre-order the day it's announced. Another sad fact about Nintendo is they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy behind the rest of the world. The lost that race with the Wii U which I'm sure they've realized, so even if the NX has glamourous graphics, it will always be one console upgrade behind the rest, I don't think they'll ever pull out of that rut.  Dragon Driftway is oddly my favorite DLC course. I am a living representative for lighting, Christmas, household and commercial, public, carnival ride lighting, they are just what I live for, matter of fact, and I'm not joking, my first word was light, my dad said he was setting up the Christmas tree and I just pointed to the lights and here I am today with a December electric bill of over $1,000 and a garage and attic full of lights. For every holiday and just year round use lights. Anyways back to MK8 the flashing Chinese lanterns are what got me in that course, plus I love the music and overall look of the course. How would you rate Mario Party 10? I might go either way with Wooly World or MP 10.

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2016, 01:07:36 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhCRZXN9Ehw

This is from August, I had it set to a team battle, 200cc, hard COM players, and the items set to frantic mode. You see me pass Bowser at the end he was in 7th place when I crossed the line.

That's too bad its a very under rated game, largely due to the fact how short it was. It had one of the best game soundtracks I've ever heard, If you like jazz you'll fall in love with it.

Yeah That's what I've been thinking, NX, even the name is intriguing, I'm sure a name change is coming, since it has been labeled codename NX. I really think the LM3 is possible, they've got my pre-order the day it's announced. Another sad fact about Nintendo is they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy behind the rest of the world. The lost that race with the Wii U which I'm sure they've realized, so even if the NX has glamourous graphics, it will always be one console upgrade behind the rest, I don't think they'll ever pull out of that rut.  Dragon Driftway is oddly my favorite DLC course. I am a living representative for lighting, Christmas, household and commercial, public, carnival ride lighting, they are just what I live for, matter of fact, and I'm not joking, my first word was light, my dad said he was setting up the Christmas tree and I just pointed to the lights and here I am today with a December electric bill of over $1,000 and a garage and attic full of lights. For every holiday and just year round use lights. Anyways back to MK8 the flashing Chinese lanterns are what got me in that course, plus I love the music and overall look of the course. How would you rate Mario Party 10? I might go either way with Wooly World or MP 10.

Very impressive, I think this 15/16 year MK veteran should be taking some pointers from you.  :thumbsup:

I don't know how Mario Party 10 improves compared to MP9 since I never played it. Mario Party 10 is decent, but it still pales in comparison to old school Mario Party from the N64/Gamecube era. The 6 boards in Mario Party mode are nice and the boards are very colorful and vibrant graphically. Overall, the gameplay is not bad, better than I expected. Bowser Mode is...interesting if not at times frustrating. I won't give too much away, but whether you choose to play on Team Mario or Team Bowser, Bowser clearly has the bigger advantage either way. Amiibo Mode is...boring to be honest. It's a half-baked attempt to save face at making a traditional Mario Party mode from old school Mario Party games where the goal is to get to the star space to collect the star for the standard 20 coins which is disappointing since you're literally just moving around a square board turn after turn. I wouldn't bother with this mode unless you want to out of curiosity.

Another con: MP10 could have better if it had of gotten some DLC in the form of mini-games. I feel like the mini games overall were lacking. They're good, but not enough especially the Battle and Bowser Mini Games.

Mario Party 10: 6 out of 10
Yoshi's Woolly World: 8 out of 10

NintenGamers Nation

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 02:00:16 PM »
Sorry for getting back so late, I've been very busy lately, Yeah I will most likely choose Woolly World. MP10 didn't really impress me that much that's why I was wondering. Did you hear about the NX coming out in March 2017? Also to the fact that the Wii U Zelda will also be Released on the NX, they're going to be released in tandem according to what I read. They made a statement that makes me believe the LM3 rumor to be true even more. They said the reason the NX is releasing in March 2017 after the holiday shopping season is because we feel we will not have a games library that will make people want to go out and buy the system at that point, this is a system that is going to last for years, so we want to have an ample supply of games to dish out during its run. I haven't had the chance to check out your SMM course yet, sorry finals for the next two weeks, I'll get around to it eventually.  :thumbsup:

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2016, 03:32:14 PM »
Sorry for getting back so late, I've been very busy lately, Yeah I will most likely choose Woolly World. MP10 didn't really impress me that much that's why I was wondering. Did you hear about the NX coming out in March 2017? Also to the fact that the Wii U Zelda will also be Released on the NX, they're going to be released in tandem according to what I read. They made a statement that makes me believe the LM3 rumor to be true even more. They said the reason the NX is releasing in March 2017 after the holiday shopping season is because we feel we will not have a games library that will make people want to go out and buy the system at that point, this is a system that is going to last for years, so we want to have an ample supply of games to dish out during its run.

Yeah, that March 2017 release date kinda blindsided me. I was feeling pretty certain Holiday 2016 would be a lock for the NX. It actually does make sense to wait until 2017 though because if they released the NX at the end of the 2016, they would be competing against Sony and their Playstation VR headsets, possibly a newer PS4 console (supporting 4K graphics), and possibly a newer Xbox One model (which is rumored to be shown off for E3 in June). I really wanted it to come out around November since my birthday will be on Thanksgiving this year. If it turns out to be good as it's rumored to be I definitely want to get one. Oh well, at least we'll get to hear more about the NX sometime this year as promised at a separate press event, hopefully sooner than later.  :happy:

I'm somewhat annoyed that this Zelda Wii U game is being delayed for what the 50th time now just so it can be released with Zelda NX next year. The funny thing is I'm not even that much of a Zelda fan, the first Zelda game I ever played was Windwaker HD and that was 2 years ago! I just feel bad for the folks who are hardcore fans and also own the Wii U because you get the sense that Nintendo is saying FU to it's Wii U owners who have waited patiently (to put it lightly) for this game. Unless they feel the Wii U version won't be polished enough for release later this year, I don't see the need to delay this version for another year for the NX version. I mean for christ sakes, they're planning to show only Zelda Wii U (not NX) at E3!  :blink: Having the Wii U version release this year would have been a nice final hurrah game for the console (and the 30th Zelda anniversary for that matter)

Also, I forgot to mention this before, but I think it's a safe bet to say Pikmin 4 is likely coming to the NX as well, Miyamoto comfirmed the game was in development last summer.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/07/pikmin-4-very-close-to-completion-says-miyamoto

I haven't had the chance to check out your SMM course yet, sorry finals for the next two weeks, I'll get around to it eventually.  :thumbsup:

There's no rush, check it out whenever you feel like it or have the time and good luck on your finals!  :thumbsup:

NintenGamers Nation

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2016, 04:24:36 PM »
Yeah it was a September 2013 game release date by Nintendo and then it was set for holiday 2014 which people were mad that it was so delayed, it is aggregating. I'm no Zelda fan either, it just wasn't my thing I guess. Yeah, they are making some pretty circus decisions on what to do at E3.

My wishes for the NX :

GameCube Virtual console releases
Luigis Mansion 3
A new Animal Crossing
Super Mario Galaxy 3 which Miyamoto has been teasing for a couple years
A super Mario Sunshine remake or sequel
Another Mario Kart would be enticing
Typical Nintendo spinoff that are fun for like a month then you never play again. ( you know what I'm talking about :) )
Either another Wario Land or Wario world for that matter
A mario party where the characters roll seperately and aren't in a makeshift car. AKA something similar to MP7 the best mario party in my opinion.
 A new 3d mario platformer not some sidescroller, I'm tired of those I miss the roaming SM64 and SMS gave you, well even SMG for that matter.

Then I would consider the NX to be successful. What about you what would you like to see?

Yeah pretty soon, thanks I need all the help I can get with Algebra now, it's not that I don't get it, it's just I have my own method on how to find the answer, I get it right, but they want me to solve it with their method which is what is dragging me down. Hence the aggregation with Common Core everyone complains about. :)

I was never enticed by pikmin how good is it? Have you ever played it?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:37:55 PM by SO7430 »

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2016, 08:02:53 PM »
I forgot to ask, do you have Animal Crossing New Leaf?

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2016, 09:30:54 PM »
Yeah it was a September 2013 game release date by Nintendo and then it was set for holiday 2014 which people were mad that it was so delayed, it is aggregating. I'm no Zelda fan either, it just wasn't my thing I guess. Yeah, they are making some pretty circus decisions on what to do at E3.

Really? I didn't know that I thought it was originally supposed to come out in 2014. I guess that's why they threw out a HD remake of Windwaker that year instead.

Then I would consider the NX to be successful. What about you what would you like to see?
-Cloud storage for the NX (for reassurance so I have a way of re-downloading games/save file w/ ease)
-Themed Wallpaper BGs like the 3DS has (I think the Wii U was supposed to have this, but I guess Nintendo scrapped it)
-Gamecube games on the Virtual Console PLEASE! (This is the only retro console not on the Wii U right now)
-A sequel to Super Mario 3D World, way better than New Super Mario Bros U
-If they're thinking of making another NSMBros game, I would rather they do a sequel to Super Luigi U, at least that was more challenging and engaging.
-A 3D Mario game in general, it doesn't have to be a sequel to anything. It could be a brand new concept.
-Gotta have Mario Kart/Smash Bros. That's a make or break deal for me. lol
-I would love to see Luigi get another solo game (Luigi's Mansion, Super Luigi U sequel or something brand new would be nice) He's my favorite Mario bro out of the four, he should be explored on his own more often w/o having to be a sidekick to Mario all the time.
-If they make another Mario Party game I hope it goes back to it's roots from the N64/Gamecube era.
-They should bring back some version of the Digital Deluxe Promotion permanently for the NX and expand on it.
-If they bring back Mii/Mii Maker (which they likely will) they should offer more features/customizations. It's too generic.
-Either backwards compatibility with Wii U games or something where you can put in a physical Wii U disk and download a digital copy of the game for free from the eShop.
-Speaking of Nintendo eShop, I hope all the games available now will be available on the NX and the ones you've downloaded on the Wii U can be transferred over in a simple manner.
-Some more 3rd party games would be nice (whether they're rated E to M doesn't matter to me as long as it's good).

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of right now.

I was never enticed by pikmin how good is it? Have you ever played it?

I never played Pikmin 1 or 2 on the Gamecube/Wii, but I did download and play a demo of Pikmin 3 on the Wii U. It's pretty good from what I was allowed to play in the demo. I wanted to buy it, but it's nearly impossible to find a physical copy for a reasonable price. It's a good thing Nintendo has made Pikmin 3 and DK: Tropical Freeze a Nintendo Selects collection since that means they'll be $19.99 each. I'm going to get both sometime soon.

I forgot to ask, do you have Animal Crossing New Leaf?

No, but it's on my "maybe" list. I never played Animal Crossing games, but I've always been curious about them. Is New Leaf good?

NintenGamers Nation

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2016, 10:17:10 PM »
Yeah I remember laughing about that when I read the March 2017 release. I mean the game was originally showed off in 2011 as a tech demo so we're going to be 6 years in developement. Yikes..... :)

I think everyone has alot riding on the NX right now because of nintendo's recent rocky status and even more "on the rocks" future., and because no one knows what it is yet. Yeah snag Pikmin at 20$ I bought a sealed SMS for 70$ about 8 years ago, if the packaging label is correct last I checked it's selling for 2,500$ on eBay right now and collecting websites. It has that VGA status or whatever I've got it on display, I'm selling it one day but to probably start something in my life. Coming from a Die hard animal crossing fan, it is a must have, it fixed the problems Wild World and City Folk had, but the GameCube version Population Growing is a God of a game, so to speak it's what started animal crossing and it never gets old. But new leaf is amazing if you do get new leaf I have LOADS and LOADS of bells I'll set you up and you can visit my town and take as much as ypu want, once you see my town your jaw will probably drop, it's one if my life accomplishments. I highly recommend New Leaf it's great. Say goodbye to literally your life. So worth it though :) yeah they have to be working a 3d mario by now. Speaking of 3d world I have completed every level with every character including champions road without powerups. That was a fun no sleep week. :) I have everything maxed out.  I hated the ultimate green star mystery house at the end, how many times I threw stuff because I ran out of time but was so close. Looking back I laugh at it though. Now where do you stand on musical tracks from Mario Games?

Offline SO7430

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2016, 10:26:11 PM »
This is my Dobutsu no mori e+ town, aka Population Growing,  the music brings back so many memories of being little and playing this with my sister in her bedroom, ahhh.... but anyways The animal crossing series is phenomenal to me, but everyone has differing tastes but it is just as popular as mario, considering the mario team basically created the series. I don't have a more recent video my pc controller has been busted and I'm still looking for a replacement. Speaking of the mario tracks animal crossing has just as great tracks if you want to hear some let me know I find them online.

https://youtu.be/s8xHUbVbaJw

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2016, 01:02:12 PM »
Yeah I remember laughing about that when I read the March 2017 release. I mean the game was originally showed off in 2011 as a tech demo so we're going to be 6 years in developement. Yikes..... :)

I think everyone has alot riding on the NX right now because of nintendo's recent rocky status and even more "on the rocks" future., and because no one knows what it is yet. Yeah snag Pikmin at 20$ I bought a sealed SMS for 70$ about 8 years ago, if the packaging label is correct last I checked it's selling for 2,500$ on eBay right now and collecting websites. It has that VGA status or whatever I've got it on display, I'm selling it one day but to probably start something in my life. Coming from a Die hard animal crossing fan, it is a must have, it fixed the problems Wild World and City Folk had, but the GameCube version Population Growing is a God of a game, so to speak it's what started animal crossing and it never gets old. But new leaf is amazing if you do get new leaf I have LOADS and LOADS of bells I'll set you up and you can visit my town and take as much as ypu want, once you see my town your jaw will probably drop, it's one if my life accomplishments. I highly recommend New Leaf it's great. Say goodbye to literally your life. So worth it though :) yeah they have to be working a 3d mario by now. Speaking of 3d world I have completed every level with every character including champions road without powerups. That was a fun no sleep week. :) I have everything maxed out.  I hated the ultimate green star mystery house at the end, how many times I threw stuff because I ran out of time but was so close. Looking back I laugh at it though. Now where do you stand on musical tracks from Mario Games?

Thanks, I'll definitely consider giving Animal Crossing: New Leaf a try, but first I have to buy another micro SD card for my New Nintendo 3DS XL. I'm not really a completionist, in fact I don't think I have even attempted to play Champions Road because I've seen beforehand how insane that level is. I would likely destroy my Gamepad. :lol: As far as musical tracks from Mario games I feel Mario Kart games have the best musical tracks of any Mario game I've ever played imo(especially MK8). I find myself humming the music often while I'm racing, they're very catchy.

These are my favorite ones from all 8...
Super Mario Kart
Mario Circuit
Donut Plains
Choco Island
Vanilla Lake
Rainbow Road of course!

Mario Kart 64

Kalimari Desert
Toad's Turnpike
Choco Mountain
Bowser's Castle
Banshee Boardwalk
Rainbow Road

Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Sunset Wilds
Cheese Land
Snow Land
Mario/Luigi/Peach Circuit
Sky Garden
Boo Lake/Broken Pier
Shy Guy Beach/Cheep Cheep Island
Lakeside Park
Ribbon Road
Rainbow Road

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Mushroom Bridge/Mushroom City
Sherbet Land
Waluigi Stadium/Wario Colosseum
DK Mountain/Dino Dino Jungle
Daisy Cruiser/Peach Beach
Baby Park
Dry Dry Desert
Rainbow Road

Mario Kart DS
Waluigi Pinball/Wario Stadium
Figure 8 Circuit
Shroom Ridge
Airship Fortress
Luigi's Mansion
Tick Tock Clock
Desert Hills
Delfino Square
Peach Gardens
DK Pass
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road

Mario Kart Wii
Toad's Factory
Coconut Mall
Wario's Gold Mine
Daisy Circuit
Koopa Cape
Maple Treeway
Rainbow Road

Mario Kart 7
Daisy Hills
Shy Guy Bazaar
Wuhu Loop/Maka Wuhu
Neo Bowser City
Music Park
DK Jungle
Piranha Plant Slide
Rainbow Road

Mario Kart 8

Dolphin Shoals (I love the jazzy transition when you drive above water)
Sunshine Airport
Animal Crossing (Fall and Winter)
Thowmp Ruins
Dragon Driftway
Shy Guy Falls
Super Bell Subway
Wild Woods
Toad Harbor
Big Blue/Mute City
Cloudtop Cruise
Electrodome
Mount Wario