April 24, 2024, 03:45:30 AM

Author Topic: Making my YouTube Debut  (Read 909 times)

Offline texasstooge

• Nyuk-Nyuk-Nyuk!
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Charter
  • HD Channel #: 37
  • HD WxStar ID #: Unknown
  • SD Channel #: 037
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Making my YouTube Debut
« on: February 02, 2013, 10:20:31 PM »
This Christmas, I got a new digital camera...a Nikon Coolpix L26 model to be exact. Not only does it take great photos, but it also shoots HD video. That said...prior to this, me and a high school & college friend of mine went and shot an infomercial spoof with my previous camera. We were about to shoot a 2nd infomercial, but we set that aside and came up with ideas for a couple movie trailers. One is a comedy-romance. The other is a horror based on the happenings at the Irving Mall where several popular stores (Barnes & Noble, Sam Goody, FYE, etc.) disappeared in the past 13 years. Upon filming the first few scenes of the "Haunted Mall" trailer, we decided to shoot a scene where he plays 2 characters at once. Here's the video:

"The Haunted Mall" - Abandoned House Scene

It isn't exactly my "debut", I got 2 other videos (one is a promo for the Six Flags Wilhelm Scream miniseries that was supposed to be shot and released last year, but my previous camera had a cracked screen and another was the Billy Mays infomercial spoof). Look for more to come soon as I got these and 4 other video projects in the works.