Other > General Discussion

Introduce Yourself! (For New Members)

<< < (43/44) > >>

walsh.ryanmj:
Hey all! I'm getting more interested in meteorology and want to learn more about it. I may chime in on a topic from time to time here to gain a further understanding of the subject. I have much to learn so I may be chiming in a lot!

Thunderstorm281:
Hello, everyone! I am Thunderstorm281, and I have been a TWC fan since 2005. The "Local on the 8s" segments were always my favorite part of watching TWC. I found out that people upload TWC clips to YouTube in 2010 and found TWCClassics in 2014. Over time I became obsessed with finding clips of as many different songs in as many different LF playlists as I could. I hope to have as complete of a playlist history as possible with LF clips wherever I can find them.

80 GB of videos and counting lmao

crazybangles:
That is quite an impressive collection. I have recorded videos of TWC here and there myself.

Thunderstorm281:

--- Quote from: crazybangles on April 15, 2024, 09:03:31 PM ---That is quite an impressive collection. I have recorded videos of TWC here and there myself.

--- End quote ---

Oh really? Which years did you record?

Also, I still have quite a bit of work to do even now. I still haven't gotten around to the playlists from April 1993 to December 1997, and I still need to identify a lot of Business Travel Forecast dates from 1988 through 1997 so that I know which playlist they belong to.

crazybangles:
I've only recorded from 2014 onwards, but, I've been watching TWC for many years before that. Having a father who's been interested in TWC his whole life, sort of came down to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version