March 28, 2024, 02:17:58 PM

Author Topic: Corona Virus  (Read 15751 times)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Corona Virus
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2020, 06:32:03 PM »
I'm inhaling some extremely ignorant, self-centered anecdotal content in this thread :rolleyes:
Agreed, very much so....I guess we should just go on with life as normally so the virus can spread much more rapidly since we now know it can be simply by just breathing and talking near someone who’s infected or someone who is asymptomatic showing zero signs of symptoms yet still spreading the virus. If we had of been proactive in doing these measures back in February, if not late January we would likely be on the cusp of recovery from this virus. It’s not like this magically popped up in the US a month ago and nowhere else. We saw and heard the grim developments that were occurring in China, Spain, Italy, etc. weeks/months ago we collectively as a country should have been proactive and preparing then, not a few weeks ago as crap hit the fan. End rant.  Edit: Let’s try to be sympathetic to people in other countries around the world who are also suffering economically, it’s not just Americans who are suffering from this. We all live on this planet and as a result we all are greatly and personally affected by this global pandemic.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 06:36:43 PM by toxictwister00 »

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline Lightning

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/brian.mearsBMeezy
  • Cable Provider: Charter
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 07:14:26 PM »
I'm inhaling some extremely ignorant, self-centered anecdotal content in this thread :rolleyes:
Agreed, very much so....I guess we should just go on with life as normally so the virus can spread much more rapidly since we now know it can be simply by just breathing and talking near someone who’s infected or someone who is asymptomatic showing zero signs of symptoms yet still spreading the virus. If we had of been proactive in doing these measures back in February, if not late January we would likely be on the cusp of recovery from this virus. It’s not like this magically popped up in the US a month ago and nowhere else. We saw and heard the grim developments that were occurring in China, Spain, Italy, etc. weeks/months ago we collectively as a country should have been proactive and preparing then, not a few weeks ago as crap hit the fan. End rant.  Edit: Let’s try to be sympathetic to people in other countries around the world who are also suffering economically, it’s not just Americans who are suffering from this. We all live on this planet and as a result we all are greatly and personally affected by this global pandemic.
Still, I just want normal life to come back. The normal function of society. I agree that it didn't just pop into the United States a month ago, but it sure did seem sudden, when it began to affect the normal riggers of life. Social distancing, staying at home, except for the essentials. Cancelling everything and shutting down the country. I hate every bit of it!
My Classic Weather Channel On YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOSyVIYMf6BcmbZjtYLUYBg

Offline Lightning

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 07:36:58 PM »
How does everyone feel about this COVID-19 pandemic now?

Offline CartoonJazzLover

• Ultimate Member
  • Former TWC Fan (2003-2011)
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 52
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2020, 05:31:26 PM »
Honestly, I'm getting bored with the pandemic. I have hardly went out because I don't want to risk getting sick. But of course, people can't accept that, so their selfishness is to blame for all 2020's mess.

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2020, 11:26:33 PM »
Yeah same. I'm usually out on the weekends but I stay home during the week and rarely venture out. I'm so sick of it and want normal life to resume soon. I miss going out and not worrying about getting sick.

Offline Lightning

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2021, 09:57:59 PM »
Well in another couple of week it will have been a year since this COVID-19 crap started. I hope that with the vaccines and heard immunity, it will finally be closer to coming to a close, and the post-covid era can begin with no more wearing masks and no more social distancing.