April 27, 2024, 01:44:12 PM

Author Topic: General TWC Discussion  (Read 1891998 times)

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
Re: General TWC Discussion
« Reply #4755 on: October 31, 2009, 05:27:52 PM »
Chris Warren and Danielle Banks (hosting her first ever show) on PME. :blink:

As far as I am watching, I'm starting to like this pair. Danielle is so nice. And for Chris Warren... :wub:
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline skaloveexx33

• View Profile
    • n/a
  • Cable Provider: DirecTV
  • SD Channel #: 362
« Reply #4756 on: October 31, 2009, 05:35:54 PM »
Chris Warren and Danielle Banks (hosting her first ever show) on PME. :blink:

As far as I am watching, I'm starting to like this pair. Danielle is so nice. And for Chris Warren... :wub:
Haha same here.Chris Warren is hot.And Danielle is a good OCM
MD/VA

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #4757 on: October 31, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »
Whoever produces Day Planner now must produce PME weekend. The PM Edition music has been used frequently thoughout the show, and there's no music played after the top of the hour opener as if the show was master controlled.

Nonetheless, I love this producer!

Offline Stephen

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 1038
  • HD WxStar ID #: 28111
  • SD Channel #: 38
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22694
  • WxScan Ch. #: 324
« Reply #4758 on: October 31, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »
Whoever produces Day Planner now must produce PME weekend. The PM Edition music has been used frequently thoughout the show, and there's no music played after the top of the hour opener as if the show was master controlled.

Nonetheless, I love this producer!
PME (including Weekend) has always been produced by this control room staff for a few weeks now.

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
« Reply #4759 on: October 31, 2009, 11:21:52 PM »
I just noticed TWC is using the same Haunted House background from their Halloween graphic is the same exact one I used in my 3000 emulation today, that doesn't happen very often.  :lol:

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline beanboy89

• Ultimate Member
  • Caulk the wagons and float!
    • View Profile
    • http://billy.mozfaq.org/
  • SD Channel #: 53
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22608
  • WxScan Ch. #: 101
« Reply #4760 on: November 02, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »
Jim Cantore is back in studio tonight, and Kim Perez is in for Alexandra Steele on WC.
My super-awesome website!
[00:45] <SpringRubberMB> I wear a condom everywhere I go!

Offline Jake

• Jake
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • WxScan Ch. #: N/A
  • WxScan ID #: N/A
« Reply #4761 on: November 02, 2009, 09:41:49 PM »
I would love to see Danielle Banks and Paul Goodloe host Weather Center someday, I think that'd be a nice pair as well.
Or at least better than Nicole Mitchell IMO. Nicole belongs on the morning show, perhaps First Outlook with Alex Wallace.

Offline skaloveexx33

• View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #4762 on: November 02, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »
I would love to see Danielle Banks and Paul Goodloe host Weather Center someday, I think that'd be a nice pair as well.
Or at least better than Nicole Mitchell IMO. Nicole belongs on the morning show, perhaps First Outlook with Alex Wallace.
I agree. Since Stephanie Abrams is pretty much never on anymore, Jen Carfagno should just be moved to YWT. She could fill in for Steph when she's not there, and when Steph is there, Jen could just act as a third host :yes:
MD/VA

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: November 02, 2009, 10:08:14 PM »
I agree. Since Stephanie Abrams is pretty much never on anymore, Jen Carfagno should just be moved to YWT. She could fill in for Steph when she's not there, and when Steph is there, Jen could just act as a third host :yes:

Where exactly is Stephanie? :dunno: Although I don't watch TWC in the mornings, I've heard from several of you that she is always out on duty. What else does she do? The Today Show? :unsure:

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: November 02, 2009, 10:19:40 PM »

Where exactly is Stephanie? :dunno: Although I don't watch TWC in the mornings, I've heard from several of you that she is always out on duty. What else does she do? The Today Show? :unsure:

She also has to do some episodes of WeatherProof.
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: November 03, 2009, 06:23:04 AM »
PME (including Weekend) has always been produced by this control room staff for a few weeks now.
Do they not know how to play the recorded teasers? I haven't seen it since this control room staff stepped in.

Offline skaloveexx33

• View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #4766 on: November 03, 2009, 01:35:48 PM »

She also has to do some episodes of WeatherProof.
The last two weeks she was supposedly shooting WeatherProof. She came back for a week, even though Jen Carfagno was a third host while she was on.Now she's apparently on vacation this week. I feel like she's never on anymore.. :hmm:
MD/VA

phw115wvwx

« Reply #4767 on: November 03, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »
The last two weeks she was supposedly shooting WeatherProof. She came back for a week, even though Jen Carfagno was a third host while she was on.Now she's apparently on vacation this week. I feel like she's never on anymore.. :hmm:
I imagine that she is high up on the pecking order for any future long-form shows based on her popularity, so I would not see this trend abruptly ending anytime soon.

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: November 03, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
I imagine that she is high up on the pecking order for any future long-form shows based on her popularity, so I would not see this trend abruptly ending anytime soon.

She has a lot of stuff to do, WUWA, WeatherProof, filling in for AL at NY. Next thing I know she could be doing a live report where it's snowing! (just a thought, maybe... dont take it seriously.)
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.

Offline wxmediafan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 57
« Reply #4769 on: November 03, 2009, 06:35:22 PM »

She has a lot of stuff to do, WUWA, WeatherProof, filling in for AL at NY. Next thing I know she could be doing a live report where it's snowing! (just a thought, maybe... dont take it seriously.)
Oh lordy, Stephanie is becoming the next Al Roker  :fear: (referring to her busy work schedule..)