TWC Today > Contributions

Local Across The 48s- TWCT 4th Year Anniversary

(1/4) > >>

brbjambajuice:
Submit your Local Across The 48s videos here!  :)

My submission comes from Victor Valley, CA. Unfortunately I did not get a clip of the IS back in Conroe.

TWCToday 4th Year Anniversary LAT48s

Also included raw file below. EDIT: The YouTube video is out of sync with audio and video. Download the raw instead if the out of syncness annoys you.

Zach:
You might need FFDshow, XviD, DivX, etc to view mine.. 720p quality :biggrin:

Stephen:
A video camera recording was all I was able to do as I don't have a tuner... but the quality isn't really too bad for a camera recording IMO. B)

Unfortunately I was unable to capture the Station ID as my camera decided to be a  :censored: and started having problems right before the LF. Fortunately it was a simple setting I had to fix so I was able to start recording before the LF started. :) Also, from 1:22 to 1:24 in the video I cut out the audio because I accidentally knocked over something off camera that made a noise, so I just decided to cut that part out.

I've attached the video... :thumbsup:

beanboy89:
Here's my contribution.

phw115wvwx:
Here's my first ever submission for a Local Across the 48s.  I placed a bunch of books underneath my digital camera so it could stay still throughout the recording.  You may have to turn up your volume to hear it well.  Enjoy! B)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version