TWC Today > Contributions

Local Across The 48s- TWCT 4th Year Anniversary

<< < (4/4)

Eric:
Thanks for the local forecast from Bucks County!  I used to spend my summers there when I was younger, but the last time I was there, they still had only the 4000.  It was good to see how a familiar sight has been modernized!  :)

Mike M:

--- Quote from: twcc_ericdn on June 26, 2011, 01:17:05 PM ---Thanks for the local forecast from Bucks County!  I used to spend my summers there when I was younger, but the last time I was there, they still had only the 4000.  It was good to see how a familiar sight has been modernized!  :)

--- End quote ---
Oh wow! Where in the county did you visit? It's very scenic as you get farther north. :yes:

Eric:

--- Quote from: Mike M on June 26, 2011, 02:09:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: twcc_ericdn on June 26, 2011, 01:17:05 PM ---Thanks for the local forecast from Bucks County!  I used to spend my summers there when I was younger, but the last time I was there, they still had only the 4000.  It was good to see how a familiar sight has been modernized!  :)

--- End quote ---
Oh wow! Where in the county did you visit? It's very scenic as you get farther north. :yes:

--- End quote ---

Northampton Township.  Do you know it?  Specifically, the village of Holland.

Mike M:

--- Quote from: twcc_ericdn on June 26, 2011, 02:30:53 PM ---Northampton Township.  Do you know it?  Specifically, the village of Holland.

--- End quote ---
Ah yes, Holland. Nice up there! :happy:

Localonthe8s:
Here's the HD clip:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version