Classics - The Weather Channel from 1982-1999 > Questions, Comments, Suggestions

Website errors and problems

(1/5) > >>

twcclassics:
Following Martin's lead, I am creating a sticky thread for any errors or problems on my site. So please post links to pages or files that does not work.

Resolved requests will be marked like this. I don't know why I never thought of doing that on my old board. :thinking:

Zach:
Matt, is it okay if you turn the messaging system on to where you can at least view archived messages? I remember asking someone about tuner help in 2008 via PM and it would help me again today. ;)

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: Zach on April 17, 2010, 12:27:43 PM ---Matt, is it okay if you turn the messaging system on to where you can at least view archived messages? I remember asking someone about tuner help in 2008 via PM and it would help me again today. ;)

--- End quote ---
Sure. I've turned it back on. I wanted to turn off sending messages, but didn't want to turn off reading them. Guess it's all or nothing. :thinking:

Zach:
I'd leave it on for other members, but I must have deleted the message I was looking for a long time ago. :wacko:

Zach:
Sorry for bumping the topic, but I found an incorrect song ID. This video ID'd as Wildflower by Ryan Farish is actually "Young at Heart" by Ryan Farish B)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version