Classics - The Weather Channel from 1982-1999 > Questions, Comments, Suggestions

Dear Matt:

(1/3) > >>

jtmal0723:
I, along with several other members of the forums, have noticed that there is no mention or link to these forums on TWC Classics.... Was this intentional or by accident? I would hate to see twcc leave the forums :( Maybe I'm overreacting.... Any case, Loving the new layout.

-- Jesse

twcclassics:
It's intentional, but not personal. I decided a long time ago not to link to other sites. Even though threads about the classic days are virtually non-existent here, I have no plans to leave at this time.

Spring Rubber:
But since these forums are technically part of TWCC, it doesn't really seem the same as linking to an external site. I thought we were the official forums of TWC Classics.

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: Spring Rubber on July 06, 2012, 10:13:29 PM ---But since these forums are technically part of TWCC, it doesn't really seem the same as linking to an external site. I thought we were the official forums of TWC Classics.

--- End quote ---
Technically it is. But TWCC topics are, as I said, non-existent. Why would I send visitors to a forum where no one is talking about what they are presumably interested in?

Lightning:
Isn't this why the twctoday/twcclassics forums merged a couple of years ago? To eliminate the lack of activity? I still wish there was a link to these forums from TWCC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version