WeatherScan Local Emulator Project > Beta Testing/Issues Discussion

Oct 4 2017 - Former Member Beta Testing Begins

(1/4) > >>

cc17926:
Hi Folks,
I think I have gotten the application to a point where it can stand well on its own two feet, but I need some individuals to test.

The requirements are:
1. You must be a former Emulator user that understands how the program works.
2. Can run it over the period of several days
3. Provide feedback of its operation, bugs, etc..

I have set up an official "Discord Chat" to facilitate live discussion of Beta testing: https://discord.gg/fJWYb4T

Jonathon:
I'd love to volunteer, but I deleted my Discord account not that long ago. Will that be needed to become a beta tester? I can make a new one if I have to. :thumbsup:

cc17926:

--- Quote from: Jonathon on October 04, 2017, 04:00:37 PM ---I'd love to volunteer, but I deleted my Discord account not that long ago. Will that be needed to become a beta tester? I can make a new one if I have to. :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

This shouldn't be an issue.. I welcome you to follow up with me via PM message to get set up.

esc1010:
I can help test the emulator ;)

Jonathon:

--- Quote from: cc17926 on October 04, 2017, 04:11:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jonathon on October 04, 2017, 04:00:37 PM ---I'd love to volunteer, but I deleted my Discord account not that long ago. Will that be needed to become a beta tester? I can make a new one if I have to. :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

This shouldn't be an issue.. I welcome you to follow up with me via PM message to get set up.

--- End quote ---
Excellent. I'll send one asap. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version